Virtual Computer Lab
The virtual computer lab is open 9am to 3pm daily.
In order to access the lab, your advisor will need to add you to the testing google space via your learn account.
Computer Lab & Testing Guidelines
During the 2022-2023 school year, the Century Academy computer lab is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm. Please note that students who do not adhere to lab policies will be denied access at the discretion of administration.
- Students must sign in and out of the lab each time they enter and leave the lab.
- The computer lab is open from 9-3 Monday through Friday for Century Academy students.
- Students may work in the computer lab if space allows. However, students needing to take tests or finals receive priority seating.
- Students must complete computer scored tests (CST) and teacher scored test (TST) in one sitting.
- Students must sit in the designated testing area when taking a computer scored test or a teacher scored test.
- No electronic devices are permitted during testing. Use of any electronic device during testing will be treated as plagiarism and/or academic dishonesty. The first offense will result in a score of zero. The second offense will result in a drop/fail from the course.
- Credit Recovery and Standard classes are open book NOT open Internet. Students on the Internet during testing will earn a zero and be subject to the academic dishonesty policy. CP, Honors, and AP courses are closed book.
- One test per student will be unlocked at any time. When taking the computer scored test (CST) and the teacher scored test (TST) each test will be opened separately. For example, when the CST is complete, the student can request the TST be opened.
- If a student leaves the computer lab with a test, a grade of zero will be assigned and the student will be subject to the academic dishonesty policy.
Century Academy Middle School Course Schedule
Century Academy High School Course Schedule
Your schedule is specific to the courses you planned with your counselor. Below is a listing of ALL classes which have a meeting component. Not all classes on your schedule will have a meeting time.
Your specific schedule will have a combination of classes that meet on campus, classes that meet via zoom, and classes completed independently online.
If you are not sure about your schedule, please reach out to our counselor (email@example.com or 805-496-0286 EXT. 105)
English 9 (Zoom): Tuesdays 10am-11am
English 9 (on-campus): Wednesdays 11am-12pm
Algebra 1 (Zoom): Thursdays 9am-10am
Algebra 1 (On-Campus): Wednesdays 10am-11am
Geometry (Zoom): Fridays 9am-10am
Geometry (On-Campus): Fridays 10am-11am
Algebra 2 (Zoom): Thursdays 1pm-2pm
Algebra 2 (On-Campus): Thursdays 11am-12pm
Math Analysis (Zoom): Thursdays 10am-11am
Chemistry (Zoom): Thursdays 9am-10am
Chemistry (On-Campus): Thursdays 10am-11am
Biology (Zoom): Tuesdays 9am-10am
Biology (On-Campus): Wednesdays 9am-10am
Anatomy (Zoom): Mondays 1pm-2pm
Physics (Zoom): Wednesdays 10am-11am
Earth Science (Zoom): Fridays 10am-11am
Earth Science (On-Campus): Fridays 9am-10am
Floriculture (Zoom): Thursdays 2pm-3pm
Intro to Digital Media (On-Campus): Tuesdays 9am-10am
Oasis (Zoom): Fridays 9am-10am
Oasis (On-Campus): Fridays 10am-11am
Student Government (On-Campus): Mondays 10am-11am
Yearbook (On-Campus): Mondays 11am-12pm
Pickleball (On-Campus): Fridays 11am-12pm
Art Media/ Drawing (On-Campus): Tuesdays 10am-12pm
Spanish 1 (Zoom): Mondays 1pm-2pm
Spanish 2 (Zoom): Mondays 2pm-3pm
Work Experience (Zoom): Wednesdays 9am-10am
Philosophy & Ethnic Studies (Zoom): Thursdays 11am-12pm
SPED SAI HS: 1pm-3pm Monday-Thursday