School Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) is made up of five parents elected by parents, three teachers elected by teachers, one classified employee elected by classified employees, and the principal. The SSC is responsible for the school budget, School Improvement and general goals and philosophy of the school. Many school policies are initiated and approved by the SSC. Meetings are held monthly and are open to the public. We encourage you to attend.
Members of the 22-23 School Site Council - coming soon!
5 Reasons to Participate:
- Opportunity to provide input on school decisions
- Learn more about school and district programs and policies
- Collaborate with teachers, principals, parents and community members
- Work together to come up with solutions for school improvement
- Students benefit when families, communities and school staff are partners
Site Council Nomination Form - Coming Soon!
SSC Agendas & Minutes